Nellcor N-600 Pulse Oximeter
The Nellcor N600 OxiMax pulse oximeter works with the complete family of OxiMax sensors, so you can more effectively monitor a wider range of patients. This full-featured oximeter also includes our SatSeconds alarm management benefit, reducing the sound of annoying alarms. The latest in digital signal processing technology ensures accurate, reliable SpO2 and pulse rate measurements even when low perfusion and interference occurs.
In addition, when used with OxiMax adhesive sensors, which now features our LoSat expanded accuracy range, the pulse oximeter allows improved patient assessment at the more challenging lower saturation levels common in infants with congenital heart disease (CHD). There is no need to order and stock separate sensors or upgrade software/hardware to attain this clinical benefit.
- Simple, intuitive operation and easy-to-see display with dimmer and contrast adjustment
- Three display options: plethysmographic waveform, large numerics and customizable real-time trend
- On-screen quick guide provides instant help to assist caregivers with monitor operation
- Convenient selection of adult or neonate alarm, and user-configurable power-on settings
- Fast-averaging mode (2 to 3 seconds) to more precisely track rapidly changing saturations
- On-screen viewing of 24 to 48 hours of SpO2 and pulse rate trends taken at 2-4 second intervals; printing capability
- Variable pitch beep tone enables clinicians to hear changes in SpO2
- Backup speaker with escalating alarm tones
- Interfaces with certain multi-parameter monitors enabling real-time patient information and true physiologic waveforms to be displayed
- Works with the Oxinet III remote respiratory monitoring system
- 7-hour battery life with battery gauge for convenient portability